Why First 5 Minutes?
When faced with an emergency, how people respond within the first 5 minutes can make all the difference in ensuring the emergency doesn't become a tragedy.
Whether you are a building owner, manager or tenant, providing a safe workplace for your occupants/employees is of highest priority. This requires taking measures to ensure your people are prepared to effectively respond to the different types of emergencies that can happen at a workplace.
First 5 Minutes is a recognised leader in the field of Emergency Response Preparedness, delivering high quality training services and complete compliance solutions to a wide range of clients across Australia.
First 5 Minutes - Leading The Way
First 5 Minutes maintains several key qualifications and capabilities that position our services as second-to-none:
- 30 years of proven industry experience have established us as a recognised knowledge leader in the field.
- With offices located in NSW, QLD, VIC, SA and WA, we operate and deliver services on a national level.
- We have extensive experience in working with a diverse range of clientele and property portfolios, delivering services across multiple industry sectors, including; Commercial, Health and Aged Care, Industrial, Government and Municipal, Retail and Leisure.
- We maintain the largest in-house full-time ECO (Emergency Control Organisation) training workforce in Australia.
- We deliver response preparedness training for a wide range of emergency types and scenarios, including; Fire, Medical, Armed or Violent Threats, Bomb or Hazardous Substance Threats, Hostage Situations, Facility Lockdowns, Active Shooter, etc.
- Our services are delivered by highly experienced specialists (including certified fire and mechanical engineers).
- We offer expert Audit and Consulting Services.
- Our services and solutions are customised to meet the specific requirements of our clients and their property.
- We maintain a 3 member FTE Technical Team.
- Our company contibutes to various committees to the applicable Australian Standards.
- We provide clients instant access to all Property Portfolio Compliance Records, available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, via F5M Webconnect (our next generation Online Compliance Management Portal).
- Our solutions are backed with first level ongoing support and technical advice, as part of our contracted service.
Our formidable track record and ongoing commitment to first class service delivery make First 5 Minutes the number one choice in Emergency Response Preparedness.
CONTACT US FOR MORE INFORMATION